Who am I?
“I believe in the potential of everyone to develop and realize their dreams. I believe in freedom, mutual aid, optimism and kindness. I embody these values in my practice by bringing out the best in you, step by step, day by day. I take you to the end of your objectives because I refuse compromise, the status quo. Change is a matter of decisions, not external circumstances. I decided to live from my passion, to learn every day and to develop continuously. What about you? What is the decision you will make today to change your life?”
Clinical psychologist, Master Practitioner in Ericksonian hypnosis and Solution-Focused Coach, I put all my skills to your service in order to bring you as quickly as possible to your goal.
I have discovered in my practice that while your problem can happen quickly, you are also able to make it disappear so quickly by mobilizing your internal resources and taking responsibility for your change.
And it is since this realization that I have turned to brief therapy approaches (between 2 and 6 sessions).
“If you don’t know what you want, you’ll probably get what someone else wants.” Susan Ford Collins
That is why it is essential for me to give you back control of your life by helping you to define your ideal future and to reach it by “small steps” by searching within you for your deep resources in order to:
- Find a fulfilling professional activity
- Develop rewarding and caring relationships
- Align your daily actions with your core values
- Live the life you dream of
Accustomed to working in difficult environments (street workers with people suffering from drug addiction, young people from disadvantaged neighbourhoods and sex workers), I will support you in a caring, positive, simple, effective and uncompromising way. Resolutely solution- and results-oriented, we will progress at your pace to achieve your objectives.
My fields of expertise are:
- Remove stress, anxiety and fear of what you can’t control from your daily life
- Help for professional, personal and relational change
- Definition of ambitious and motivating goals
- Improvement of self-confidence
- Life habits change
- Mental preparation and enhancement of athlete’s performances
How am I different from other coaches?
- I studied clinical psychology which allows me to understand the human in his complexity. I combine this knowledge with the modern techniques of coaching and ericksonian hypnosis.
- I offer flexible schedule and coaching environments (at home, using videoconference, outdoor)
- I use methods that are positive and solution-oriented and that bring results: the Solution-Focused Coaching and Ericksonian Hypnosis.
- Being in my thirties, it gets me the understanding of young people as well as older ones and allows me to really understand the world they live in, their needs and problems.
My practice is based on the following methods:
- Solution-focused coaching
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Positive psychology (Seligman, Csikszentmihalyi, Achor)
- Person-centered Therapy (Rogers)
- Emotion-centered Therapy
2018: IDCom International, Montreal Canada, Master Practitioner in Ericksonian Hypnosis
2017: New Perspectives Coaching, Switzerland, Solution-Focused Coach certification
2013-2015 : Fribourg University, Switzerland, Master of Science in Psychology, Clinical Psychology and Health Psychology
2010-2013 : Lausanne University, Switzerland, Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Social Sciences
French: mother tongue
English: full professional capacity
Spanish: professional capacity