My fields of expertise are:
- Help for professional, personal and relational change
- Definition of ambitious and motivating goals
- Improvement of self-confidence
- Life habits change
- Mental preparation and enhancement of athlete’s performances
How am I different from other coaches?
- I studied clinical psychology which allows me to understand the human in his complexity. I combine this knowledge with the modern techniques of coaching and ericksonian hypnosis.
- I offer flexible schedule and coaching environments (at home, using videoconference, outdoor)
- I use methods that are positive and solution-oriented and that bring results: the Solution-Focused Coaching and Ericksonian Hypnosis.
- Being in my thirties, it gets me the understanding of young people as well as older ones and allows me to really understand the world they live in, their needs and problems.
My practice is based on the following methods:
- Solution-focused coaching
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Positive psychology (Seligman, Csikszentmihalyi, Achor)
- Person-centered Therapy (Rogers)
- Emotion-centered Therapy
2018: IDCom International, Montreal Canada, Master Practitioner in Ericksonian Hypnosis
2017: New Perspectives Coaching, Switzerland, Solution-Focused Coach certification
2013-2015 : Fribourg University, Switzerland, Master of Science in Psychology, Clinical Psychology and Health Psychology
2010-2013 : Lausanne University, Switzerland, Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Social Sciences
2016 – 2017: Mental Coach, Mandat Betterme.ch, Mental coaching of the women basketball team of Espérance Sportive Pully Basket (LNA) and Lausanne Ville/Prilly Basket (LNB). Working on: stress and emotional management, relaxation, mental imagery, goals management, motivation, self-esteem, focus and communication.
2016: Social worker, Association Fleur de Pavé, VIH/STD prevention in the field (night shift and visits in the erotic salon) with sex workers as well as a day shift with interviews.
2016: Psychologist, Swiss Army Recruitment, DDPS, Interviews for the selection of the recruits and the brass.
2015: Educator, Fondation le Levant, Educative work with persons suffering from drug addictions.
2015: Intern psychologist, Centre Cantonal d’Addictologie, Fribourg
French: mother tongue
English: full professional capacity
Spanish: professional capacity
German: limited professional capacity