“Problem talk creates problems, solution talk creates solutions” Steve de Shazer
What is solution-focused coaching?
- to imagine your ideal future
- visualize your goals
- to clarify your objectives
- enhance your skills
- to get to know you better
- to recognize your strengths
- to trust you
- to have healthy social relationships
Who can profit from coaching ?
Coaching profits to everyone who wants an empathic, non-judging talking and listening space with a health professional, in order to reach a particular goal, develop himself personally, increase or reduce certain behaviors.
My fields of expertise are:
- Help for professional, personal and relational change
- Definition of ambitious and motivating goals
- Improvement of self-confidence
- Life habits change
- Mental preparation and enhancement of athlete’s performances
My target audience
Who can’t profit from coaching ?
- Person with a diagnosed psychopathology who needs a full therapeutic treatment.
- Person in a life-threatening situation.